Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Batter (2)

Dosa Batter

  • While prepareing your batter for dosa , add some cooked rice to it so that you will have a soft dosa.
Idly Batter

This is my self experience, its my first day of married life with my husband, no one else with me to guide how to manage with kitchen. I have prepared idlies for the first time and they were really very strong, as its the first time my husband was unable to tell me that they were very worse and had them just like that without telling me anything and when the time come for my turn to have those idlies i realised that they were worse , by my experience i came to know about this tip.

  • If your idlies are not soft then keep your batter outside(not in the refrigerator) by mixing enough salt, cover with a lid over it for whole night without disturbing it. Next day morning prepare your idly asusual, you will find your idlies very soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment